The driver should fulfill the following conditions:
- at least 25 of age
- more than 3 years of driving experience
- a valid driving license (not a temporary driving permit)
- temporary or permanent registration at the place of residence
- deposit in cash: 3000 rubles for Russian-made cars(VAZ) and 10000 for foreign-made cars for the permanent residents of Volgograd;
- or 5000 rubles for Russian-made cars (VAZ) and 15000 for foreign-made cars for clients from other cities
The client is responsible for:
- maintaining the proper condition of car the during the entire rental duration
- returning the vehicle at the agreed time (according to the contract), clean and with a full tank
- if the vehicle is returned dirty, 500 rubles for after cleaning will be charged
- if the vehicle is returned without a full tank, 30 rubles per litre will be charged for lacking fuel
- he must drive the rented vehicle personally
The following is prohibited:
- transporting hazardous materials
- driving lessons
- participating in sports competitions
- subrenting the vehicle
The client must cover the costs of vehicle usage (charges, fees and traffic tickets ), as well as the cost of fuel.
In case of a traffic accident, damage or theft the rental company as well as police, traffic police and/or firemen must be immediately informed and the accident must be reported as required by law.
It is prohibited to the client to let someone else drive the vehicle in his presence or by letter of authority.